2.0.0 (9 June 2016)¶
- Updated documentation.
- Move to virtualenv/pip based development.
- Move to Read The Docs for documentation.
- Use Travis CI for testing and releases.
- Use features of newer
- Python 3 compatibility.
1.7.1 (25 April 2014)¶
1.6.0 (5 April 2013)¶
1.5.2 (13 April 2012)¶
1.5.1 (5 March 2012)¶
- Fix packaging problem caused by the move to git
1.5.0 (5 March 2012)¶
- Take advantage of “ragged rows” optimisation in xlrd 0.7.3
- Add support for PANE records to
xlutils.copy, which means that zoom factors are now copied.
1.4.1 (6 September 2009)¶
1.4.0 (18 August 2009)¶
- Add sheet density information and onesheet option to
- Reduced the memory footprint of
ColumnTrimmerat the expense of speed.
- Fixed incorrect warnings about boolean cells in
xlwthas always supported boolean cells.
BaseReadernow opens workbooks with
on_demand = True
- Added support for
xlrdBooks opened with
- Fixed bug when copying error cells.
- Requires the latest versions of
1.3.2 (18 June 2009)¶
- Made installation work when setuptools isn’t present.
- Made errorhandler an optional dependency.
1.3.1 (22 May 2009)¶
- In xlutils.styles, handle there case where two names were mapped to the same xfi, but the first one was empty.
1.3.0 (18 Mar 2009)¶
- fix bug that cause BaseWriter to raise exceptions when handling source workbooks opened by xlrd 0.7.0 and above where formatting_info had been passed as False
- add xlutils.copy
1.2.1 (19 Dec 2008)¶
- add extremely limited formatting_info support to DummyBook and TestReader
- move to testfixtures 1.5.3 for tests
1.2.0 (10 Dec 2008)¶
- add and implement start method to components in xlutils.filter.
- fixed bug when using set_rdsheet with ColumnTrimmer.
- improved installation documentation.
- renamed xlutils.styles.CellStyle to more appropriate xlutils.styles.NamedStyle.
- improved documentation for xlutils.styles.
- moved to using TestFixtures and Mock for tests.
- moved to using ErrorHandler rather than duplicating code.
1.1.1 (20 Nov 2008)¶
- prevented generation of excessively long sheet names that cause Excel to complain.
- added test that will fail if the filesystem used doesn’t support filenames with +’s in them.
1.1.0 (14 Nov 2008)¶
- link to the documentation for xlutils.display
- tighten up version requirements for xlrd and xlwt
- use style compression in xlutils.filter.BaseWriter
- prevent generation of bogus sheet names in xlutils.filter.BaseWriter
- xlutils.filter.BaseFilter now keeps track of rdbook, simplifying the implementation of filters.
- add another example for xlutils.filter
- add xlutils.filter.XLRDReader
- add xlutils.filter.StreamWriter
- add xlutils.styles
- add xlutils.save
1.0.0 (8 Nov 2008)¶
- initial public release